Monday

Bacon and Moustaches go Hand in Hand



I came across a blog post from the good people at Skulls and Bacon a while back showing the American Sign Language symbol for bacon. As you can see the symbol bares a striking resemblance to the equally majestic moustache. It might just be the angle of the video but I would like to believe that two things that are so delicious should be similar.

The similarities continue... Quite a while back a former coworker and myself came up with the idea of Silent Bacon, I swooped up the domain and started a blog to show my love for bacon. I haven't put as much time into the blog as I like but at least it is there!

And it gets weirder, our buddies over at the American Mustache Institute started a social networking site for the bacon fans our there called the Bacon Institute.

There is just to much coincidence between all of this, I think I will have to make sure that I sign my wife a little more often for some bacon this March.

No comments: