Tuesday

Single Tear


While most of the world is busy playing pranks and telling funny jokes on April 1st, I am in a somber mood. Today my moustache came off. After 3 months of preparation and one month of pure enjoyment my face is bare. This year is even more drastic since I have no facial hair whatsoever and nary a hair on my head. I think this is the first time that my eyebrows have been so lonely in over two years, though I think my new found abundance of nose and ear hair are keeping them company.

So while your coworkers are finding their staplers in strawberry jello and gmail is telling you that you can change the date on your emails, I ask you to take a moment and think of all the moustache marchers out there that today can only look forward to next year.

As I post this blog I once again shed a single tear ...

No comments: